The past few months have seemed like one big blur. It’s Friday night and it seems hard to imagine the week is gone.
- Necole and I both picked up iPhone’s. Basically we pretty much got them for free. I sold my Blackberry tonight. Craigslist rocks.
- We had a great time with Steven and Amy. Can’t wait to see them in Cape Town in November.
- Necole heads off to Dallas tomorrow night.
- Belle is getting huge. I love that pup.
- I went to a “teddy bear parade” today for Kenzie.
- ACL is one week from today.
- I really need a productive week next week.
- I love the folks at Vista. Such a great community.
- We had a blast at “Stories From Africa” last night.
Now it’s time to chill out. Girls are in bed, Necole is with friends and I have HD TV. Woo Hoo!