Big NBA fan…Huge Laker fan. So here 20 thoughts on the NBA playoffs.
1. I think the Lakers can win it this year. But they are not the favorites. The Celtics, Suns, Lakers & Spurs are the teams I think will have a legit shot. New Orleans and Detroit could also make some noise.
2. Lebron is a freak of nature.
3. Dirk and The Mavs just lack heart and toughness.
4. Suns fans will now understand how we Lakers fans felt for years. Kobe will never get the credit he deserves. Shaq is a great player, but he’s always in foul trouble and he can’t make free-throws. That hurts big time.
5. Celtics, are they for real? Can they beat a Western team 4 times?
6. The East should be fresh when the finals roll around. Big advantage.
7. The Lakers need Andrew Bynum & Trevor Ariza back. Our defense sucks.
8. San Antonio has heart…Big heart.
9. Dwight Howard is under-rated. Stat machine.
10. Chris Paul is amazing. Dude is for real.
11. Denver scares me…You never know, they got so much talent.
12. Bad timing for the Rockets. They have every excuse to miss the playoffs and they almost won the West…they deserve some props.
13. Not sure people understand how hard it was for the Lakers to win the West. Lot’s of injuries and changes, yet the did not miss a beat in a tough conference.
14. The Suns, Spurs, Celtics & Mavs only have a year-or-two left. They all need to win now.
15. The future of NBA is the Lakers, Hornets, Jazz & Magic. They have no key player retiring in the next 2-4 years.
16. Amare Stoudamire is nuts. Dues is another stat machine.
17. Who is the better big man of thier generation, Shaq or Duncan?
18. Kobe deserves the MVP, so does CP3. Lebron and KG play in the east, they deserve nothing.
19. Portland is stacked, if Odom come back strong…wow, could be another future champion in the making.
20. The East is in trouble. Celtics and Detroit are older. Who will take their place? So far…NO ONE.