Its been awhile since I’ve done a recap, but this last week was a fun-filled wild ride.
- Enjoyed hanging with folks at the Q Conference Tweetup @ Spider House Sunday night.
- Lots of fun conversations with Erick, Dan and Charles, they crashed at my place for the Q Conference. We also saw The Soloist at Alamo Draft House, very good movie.
- Spent 3 days attending the Q Conference.
– Great lunch with the Trinity Grace dudes at Chuys.
– Got to meet Armando Fullwood and Mel Mcgowan over lunch at Moonshine. Really cool dudes.
- Tuesday I saw Over The Rhine at The Paramount Theatre with other Q attendees.
- Thursday I went down to UT to see TWLOHA. Really love what they are doing.
- Friday John and I saw Death Cab for Cutie. Great show and it was FREE.
- Saturday, Necole and I saw Over The Rhine @ UT. (twice in one week-awesome)
I love these kinda weeks, lots of new friends, inspiration, music, food, dreaming about what it means to live missional and learning from one another.