Happy Halloween friends. Another Monday is here. It’s COLD in Raleigh… winter is quickly approaching!
- Had a great time speaking at Together for Adoption on orphan care and movements last week. Good to see so many folks advocating for orphans at T4A. While in Phoenix, I was able to connect with Mike Devries and talk about some potential writing projects. Excited about that!
- Last Sunday I spoke at Austin New Church. They sponsored over 25 kids in Drouin, Haiti. So excited! When I launched H.E.L.P., ANC was our first partner who committed monthly to suport us! We are so thankful.
- Austin New Church and Church at Lake Travis both threw church wide Garage Sale for Orphans parties yesterday in Austin. Our excess can help change the world. Updates to come…
- I’m VERY excited to be able to share a new project in Haiti. Maybe tomorrow. In partnership w/ Austin New Church, Restore Communities and many other amazing organizations!
- Speaking of Haiti, I leave Wednesday for 8 days. Please pray for us!
- One thing you will never regret in life is spending too much time with your family. This past weekend I spent as much time as possible with my family. I was was traveling last week, I will be traveling this week – so I have to make up for my absence this halloween weekend Train rides, family movies, s’mores, community block parities, pancakes and trick-or-treating tonight.