7 Things I Love Right Now
1) I love my family. My wife and two daughters are a forever blessing.
2) I love my city. Raleigh is home. A part of me wonders if I’ll ever live in another city.
3) I love leading Help One Now. It’s fun, exciting, challenging and beautiful. And we’re just getting started. The best is yet to come.
4) I love my friends. I have a lot of friends all over the world. I feel blessed and grateful.
5) As a lifetime Notre Dame fan, I love that we are ranked number one in the nation. Unthinkable.
6) I love working with my staff and our partners at Help One Now. They’re amazing.
7) The Legacy Project has been a fun ride. We have a long way to go, but the momentum is amazing. Generosity and story are contagious.