How did that happen?
Anyhow, I’ve had almost zero time to stop and process this milestone. Life is too busy at the moment.
I want to quickly share some thoughts on turning 40.
1) I want to know God on a deeper level. The older you get, the more vital this is.
2) Family and friends are a lot more important than career. Keep your priorities in place.
3) Be present.
4) Life flies, do what you love and learn how to make a living at it.
5) Stay out of debt.
6) Be generous.
7) Travel globally. The value is priceless.
8) Be a finisher. This is invaluable.
9) Read. A lot.
10) Margin is powerful.
11) Love is better than hate.
12) Laugh a lot.
13) Learn to be a problem solver.
14) Do not put milk and sugar in your coffee.
15) Top 40 music is lame.
16) Humilty has deep power.
18) Help others succeed.
19) Learn culture.
20) Seek justice. The world needs you!
I’ve never felt more at peace in life, God is amazing and I’m very thankful.
For my 40th birthday, instead of gifts, I”m raising funds for Help One Now. Maybe you can pitch in $5, $10 or $40.