The Bourne Ultimatum

This is an open invitation to all local Austin folks-tomorrow night Necole and I are heading to Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas (183) to see The Bourne Ultimatum at 7PM. If you wanna go let me know, I would recommend you order tickets online-tonights show is already sold out. Hopefully I’m not sick tomorrow night 🙂

Read More

Sweet Spot

So, this has been one of the best weeks of ministry that I’ve had in a long time. Why you ask? Because I’ve spent time with people and not locked in some office dreaming about ministry or doing some lame to-do list. I suck at that stuff! I love vision-casting, dreaming, planning, sharing and pouring […]

Read More

Laugh My Head Off

So last night we watched Josh Blue perform at a local comedy club. Man this cat is so funny. We laughed so hard. It was a fun night where everything worked out well. Good seats, lots of laughs and lots of community.Of course all things must come to an end right? The Ashdown’s are leaving Tuesday […]

Read More

Birthday & Josh Blue

Necole’s birthday was this past Tuesday. So tonight we are heading out to Mozart’s for some coffee and dessert. After Mozart’s we are going to catch Josh Blue at a local comedy club. Heard this dude is awesome. Looking forward to hanging out with friends, celebrating Necole’s old age and watching some comedy. I need […]

Read More

Vacation

Starting Saturday I will take a mini vacation. It’s going to be good to hang with the family and pup, do some hiking, eat good food and enjoy life a bit. Usually when folks find out I’m from Cali, they ask me what I miss the most…Hands down I say the beach. I love Austin, […]

Read More