Everything changed for me in 2010. I’ve spent a lot of time on the road this year. My travel experiences are unique. I see amazing beauty and much pain, sometimes in the same day. I’ve been stuck in airports, waited at border crossings, slept under mosquito nets, drove on the “other side” of the road for hours, traveled in the back of a truck for countless hours in Haiti, explored new cities, met new friends, reconnected with old friends, ate new food, and much more!
I love my life 🙂
Here are some of the cities and countries I’ve visited:
– Philly, PA (twice) – Cheese steaks and water ice.
– Princeton, New Jersey. – Quaint.
– Wilmington, Delaware.
– New York City, New York – No words necessary.
– Los Angeles, CA – Miss Cali.
– Atlanta, GA – Love ATL.
– Chattanooga, TN – Great City, surprised.
– Port-au-Prince, Haiti (three times) – Speechless.
– Cape Town, South Africa (Not fair)
– Johannesburg, South Africa (Massive, Culture)
– Harare, Zimbabwe. (Broken)
– Corpus Christi, TX
– Wichita, KS
– NW Arkansas (Fayetteville area – three times)
– Las Vegas
– Huntsville, Alabama
Photo: South Africa – By Blanca